Principles Of Economics by D N Dwivedi
The aim of this book is to provide a standard and comprehensive text on a wide range of principles of economics. It is addressed to the undergraduate and post-graduate students of Indian universities and to the candidates for IES and IAS examinations. It would meet the requirement of also those who want to possess a textbook in economics for general reference. Writing a textbook, in economics these days is somewhat similar to producing a commodity with ‘product differentiation. The salient features of this book that distinguish it from other similar books may be briefly mentioned here. Unlike most advanced texts, this book provides a nonmathematical treatment of economic concepts and theories.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for IAS students.
Table of Contents:
2. Fundamentals of Market Economy
3. Theory of Consumer Demand
4. Theory of Production and Analysis of Cost
5. Theory of Firm: Price and Output Determination
6. Theory of Factor Pricing
7. General Equilibrium and Welfare Economics
9. Economic Growth and Business Cycles
10. International Economy