The book on Plant Breeding" -Theory and Techniques is the most modern and comprehensive book of plant breeding. Although, there are excellent text books / edited books for graduate, postgraduate and researchers, yet the need of a book having the theoretical background of each crop and various techniques involved in the crop improvement for the undergraduate and graduate students has long been felt.
This book Useful for Plant Breeding.
Part I: Cereal, Oil Seeds, Medicinal, Pulses, Forage and Vegetable Crops
1. New Opportunities in Plant Breeding
6. Plantago Ovata Forsk
10. Cytogenetics of Medics and Forage Pennisetum
12. Garden Pea
13. Cauliflower and Broccoli
Part II: Techniques in Crop Improvement
1. Biotechnological Approaches - Applications in Plant Breeding
2. Quality Parameters and their Estimations in Crop Plants
3. Chromosome Techniques
4. Mutation Breeding Techniques in Crop Improvement
5. Practical Approaches to Heterosis Breeding
6. Techniques in Breeding for Disease Resistance
7. Statistical Techniques