This book was written as per the syllabus of the subject, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence of Second Year Diploma in Pharmacy, (Education Regulation, 1981).
The book of earlier editions were extensively used by the students and teachers in most Pharmacy Colleges in India. Suggestions from the readers were received and incorporated in the revised edition. Corrections have been made wherever necessary.
This book in its present form is expected to adequately meet the basic objective of providing a clear and concise account of the different aspects of the Acts prescribed in the syllabus.
This book Useful for diploma in pharmacy students.
1. Pharmaceutical Legislation in India
2. Pharmacy and Health Care System
3. Pharmaceutical Ethics
4. Pharmacy Act, 1948
5. Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules Thereunder 1945
6. The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985 with Rules, 1985
7. Drugs (Price Control) Order, 1995
8. Medicinal and Toilet Preparations (Excise Duties) Act, 1955 and Rules Thereunder 1976
9. Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 and Rules 1955
10. The Poisons Act, 1919
11. Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971 and Rules there under 1975
12. New Drug Policy, 1994