Oswaal NCERT Problems - Solutions (Textbook + Exemplar) For Class - VI Science (For March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
In order to maintain a Uniform Education System across the country, many State Boards are implementing a Single Curriculum System via National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT). In the best interest of Secondary and Senior Secondary students, the Department of Education in Science & Mathematics (DESM) and NCERT have together developed Exemplar Problems in Science & Mathematics. These include practice questions of various typologies and difficulty levels which aid in in depth learning of concepts. They also contain conceptual problems which are a part of the CBSE Board Syllabus as well as the Syllabus of various Competitive Exams like IIT JEE, NEET, AIIMS etc.
Considering the diversity and the varied difficulty level of questions in these two subjects, we, at Oswaal Books have launched OSWAAL NCERT PROBLEMS-SOLUTIONS. They are a compilation of all the Questions of the Latest Editions of NCERT Textbook & NCERT Exemplar in a Chapter-wise & Topic-wise format along with their complete solutions. These also include Previous Years' Examination Questions fully solved with their respective sources..
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-VI, IIT JEE, NEET, AIIMS Exam.
1. Chapter-wise & Topic-wise presentation
2. Chapter Objectives : A sneak peek into the chapter
3. Mind Map : A single page snapshot of the entire chapter
4. Quick Review : Concept-based study material
5. Tips & Tricks : Useful guidelines for attempting each question perfectly
Table of Content:
1. Food : Where Does it Come From?
2. Components of Food
3. Fibre to Fabric
4. Sorting Materials into Groups
5. Separation of Substances
6. Changes Around Us
7. Getting to Know Plants
8. Body Movements
9. The Living Organisms and their Surroundings
10. Motion and Measurement of Distances
11. Light, Shadows and Reflections
12. Electricity and Circuits
13. Fun with Magnets
15. Air Around Us
16. Garbage In Garbage Out