Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise Solved Papers For Class -XII History (March 2021 Exam) by Panel Of Experts
India is one of the youngest economies in the world today. Hence, it becomes imperative for our education system to churn out more of learners than ever before. It is the learners’ mindset which will set us apart from the rest of the world. Hence, by the way of Education, we must sow the right seeds today to reap the benefits in the years to come.
It is very rightly said that if we teach today as we taught yesterday, then we rob our children of tomorrow. With this vision, CBSE, the national level board of education in India for public and private schools, has yet again updated and released its curriculum for the upcoming Academic Year. With all the refreshing changes and updates, the way ahead looks exciting for students and teachers alike!
We at Oswaal Books, are also extremely upbeat about the recent changes. We have made every possible effort to incorporate all these changes in our books for the coming Academic Year. Latest Typologies of Questions like Multiple Choice Questions, Tabular based Questions, Passage based Questions, Picture based Questions, Fill in the Blanks, Match the Following, etc. have been exclusively developed by the Oswaal Editorial Board and included in our Question Banks.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class-XII History.
1. Chapter-wise/ Topic-wise presentation for systematic and methodical study.
2. Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum released on 1st April 2020 for Academic Year 2020 -2021, following the latest NCERT Textbook.
3. Previous Years’ Question Papers with Marking Scheme & Toppers’ Answers for exam-oriented study.
4. Understanding, Application, Analysing & Evaluation and Creation Based Question based on Bloom’s Taxonomy for cognitive skills development.
5. Latest Typologies of Questions developed by Oswaal Editorial Board included.
6. Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple.
7. ‘Most likely Questions’ generated by Oswaal Editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience.
Table of Content:
1. The Story of the First Cities: Harappan Archaeology
2. Political and Economic History: How Inscriptions tell a Story
3. Social Histories: Using the Mahabharata
4. A History of Buddhism: Sanchi Stupa
5. Medieval Society through Travellers’ Accounts
6. Religious Histories :The Bhakti-Sufi Tradition
7. New Architecture: Hampi
8. Agrarian Relations: The Ain- i-Akbari
9. The Mughal Court: Reconstructing Histories Through Chronicles
10. Colonialism and Rural Society : Evidence from official Reports
11. Representations of 1857
12. Colonialism and Indian Towns: Town plans and Municipal Reports
13. Mahatma Gandhi through Contemporary Eyes
14. Partition through oral sources
15. The Making of The Constitution
16. Map Work