Object-Oriented Programming C++ Simplified By Hari Mohan Pandey
The book "Object Oriented Programming C++ Simplified" has been written for the students who are little experienced in the field of programming. It is an introductory level text that instills an understanding of the basic concepts before gradually moving to advanced topics on object oriented programming. Programs given are accompanied by complete explanation, and their output helps the reader to better understand the logic behind them.
Audience of the Book :
This book has been designed for computer science students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Lucid explanation of OOP concept.
2. Basic C features in a nutshell.
3. Over 700 thoroughly explained programs.
4. Plenty of exercises.
5. Description of file handling with more than 40 fully explained programs.
6. Detailed coverage of Standard Template Library.
7. Emphasis on new features of C++.
Table of Contents:
0. INTRODUCTION TO OOPs
1. INTRODUCTION OF OBJECT-ORIENTED DESIGN
2. STARTING WITH C++
3. C FEATURES OF C++
4. OPERATORS AND REFERENCES IN C++
5. FUNCTION IN C++
6. CLASS AND OBJECTS IN C++
7. WORKING WITH CONSTRUCTOR AND DESTRUCTOR
8. WORKING WITH OPERATOR OVERLOADING
9. WORKING WITH INHERITANCE IN C++
10. POINTERS TO OBJECTS AND VIRTUAL FUNCTIONS
11. INPUT-OUTPUT AND MANIPULATORS IN C++
12. FILE HANDLING IN C++
13. TEMPLATE PROGRAMMING
14. EXCEPTION HANDLING IN C++
15. OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING HAND ON LAB
Appendix 1: Key Elements Used in Trouble Free C++
Appendix 2: Questions Asked in Technical Interviews