This book is useful for class-1 students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. are mapped to the corresponding NCERT textbooks to provide chapter-wise practice to reinforce the skills.
2. Include complete coverage of all the skills taught in the textbooks: Literature, Grammar, Vocabulary, Writing and Speaking.
3. are carefully graded wherein the learner progresses smoothly with systematic practice of the content learned in the textbooks.
4. are designed in a manner that the learner becomes adept at using the language as an effective means of communication in daily life and beyond.
5. include revision material in the form of Revision Tests to help in the recapitulation and evaluation of the concepts learnt.
Worksheet 1 Literature
Worksheet 2 Rhyming words; Drawing candles on a cake
Worksheet 3 Printing patterns on leopard; Matching animals with their babies
Worksheet 4 Literature
Worksheet 5 Actions one can do; Vowels
Worksheet 6 Labelling pictures; Circling word pairs
Worksheet 7 Enacting the scene on personal hygiene; Making soap bubbles
Worksheet 8 Literature
Worksheet 9 ch and pl words; Filling in the blanks with ch and sh
Worksheet 10 Filling in the blanks; Craftwork on hen and chicks
Let's Draw Drawingfavourite food
Worksheet 11 Enacting the given story
Worksheet 12 Literature
Worksheet 13 Labelling the pictures; st and ow sound words
Worksheet 14 Matching the fruits and vegetables to the trees; Completing a picture
Worksheet 15 Talking about favourite fruit
Worksheet 16 Literature
Worksheet 17 Drawing circle-shaped objects; Colouring the picture
Worksheet 18 Looking at the picture and completing the story
Worksheet 19 Drawing shapes
Worksheet 20 Talking about see-saw; Colouring the picture
Worksheet 21 Literature
Worksheet 22 ee, ll, rr, pp words; Rhyming words
Worksheet 23 Filling in the blanks on trees
Worksheet 24 Drawing the pictures in the correct order; Making sprouts salad
Worksheet 25 Learning to write the names of friends; Talking about your tree house
Worksheet 26 Literature
Worksheet 27 Short and long it sounds; Circling the odd one out.
Worksheet 28 Writing about what makes you dizzy; Drawing a picture of your music band
Let's Make a bookmark
Worksheet 29 Numbering the pictures in the correct order; Tracing and coloring a kite
Worksheet 30 Talking about your experience of flying kites;
Worksheet 31 Literature.
Worksheet 32 Completing the sentences; g sound words
Worksheet 33 Tracing the alphabet Tracing the circles in the picture
Worksheet 34 Talking about tortoise and turtle; Talking about fearlessness
Worksheet 35 Literature
Worksheet 36 Rhyming words Drawing a picture of a rainy day.
Worksheet 37 Drawing weather pictures
Worksheet 38 Tracing and coloring a picture; Completing riddles
Worksheet 39 Talking about different activities; Talking about rainbow colors.
Worksheet 40 Literature
Worksheet 41 Learning to pronounce the given words; Making new words from ELEPHANT
Worksheet 42 Riddles on people who help us; Question sentences
Worksheet 43 Telling and asking sentences; Making sentences; Circling the odd one out.
Worksheet 44 Talking about super power; Enacting different emotions.