We are extremely pleased to present ‘Rajeev’s Model Paper’ based on the New Syllabus & Examination Pattern of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) for Class XII. So that the students can achieve proficiency and understanding of the subject matter.
A compilation of selected important questions is given in the form of Model Test Papers (with solutions) to get the students familiar with the examination pattern and pass the examination with flying colours.
At the end of the book, Model Examination Paper for the year 2020 is given to get the students familiar with the question paper pattern, allocation of marks for different type of questions and maximum words limit that can be used to answer each question.
This book Useful for Class 12 students.
1. Points to Remember.
2. Objective Type Questions..
3. Short Answer Type Questions
4. Long Answer Type Questions.
1. Sensing and Identification of Entrepreneurial Opportunities
2. Environment Scanning
3. Market Assessment
4. Identification of Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Feasibility Study
5. Selection and Setting up of an Enterprise
6. Business Planning
7. Concept of Project and Planning
8. Formulation of Project Report and Project Appraisal
9. Resource Assessment—Financial and Non-Financial
10. Fixed and Working Capital Requirements
11. Fund Flow Statement
12. Accounting Ratios
13. Break-Even Analysis
14. Venture Capital : Sources and Means of funds
15. Selection of Technology
16. Fundamentals of Management
17. Production Management and Quality Control
18. Marketing Management
19. Financial Management
20. Determination of Cost and Profit
21. Possibilities and Strategies for Growth and Development in Business
22. Entrepreneurial Discipline and Social Responsibility
Model Paper Set I-IV, (BSEB) with OMR Sheet
Board Examination Paper with OMR Sheet