Microwave And Radar Engineering With Lab Manual by Vinith Chauhan
The book Microwave and Radar Engineering has been written for the B. Tech students of Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak and other Indian Universities. This book consists of nine chapters. Each chapter has been arranged with a unique style in order to deal with fundamentals of the subject keeping in mind the necessities of the students. The emphasis has been laid on concepts as well as on mathematical derivations in order to help the students to understand the theoretical and practical aspects of Microwave and Radar Engineering.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Electronics and Telecom. students.
1. It emphasizes the conceptual understanding of each topic and the logical approach to concept.
2. Each chapter contains stepwise presentation of mathematical derivations for easy understanding.
3.- Each chapter contains large number of bottom boxes and comments which help the students to understand the basic concept.
4. At the end of each chapter keywords have been given to recall the technical terms.
5. At the end of each chapter objective type questions have been given for self assessment.
6. This book also contains the lab manuals for Microwave Engineering Lab
Table of Contents:
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION TO MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
CHAPTER 2 MICROWAVE TRANSMISSION LINES
CHAPTER 3 MICROWAVE COMPONENTS
CHAPTER 4 CAVITY RESONATORS
CHAPTER 5 MICROWAVE MEASUREMENTS
CHAPTER 6 MICROWAVE TUBES
CHAPTER 7 MICROWAVE SEMICONDUTOR DEVICE
CHAPTER 8 PRINCIPLES OF RADAR
CHAPTER 9 RADAR TRANSMITTERS AND RECEIVERS