Methods For Preparation And Screening Of R-DNA by Dr. Narendra Srivastava, Dr. Arun Kumar
The book Methods for Preparation and Screening of r-DNA is useful for students of both Bachelor and Master courses, doing their study in Genetic Engineering, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Medical Sciences and Cytology. The book provides first hand information, necessary for preparation of r-DNA and its screening. The basic knowledge for the construction of restriction map and electroelusion is also included. The book describes methods required for the extraction of nucleic acid (DNA and RNA) to its insertion into plasmid vector. The book is divided into fifteen chapters and three appendices.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Biotechnology & Envirnomental Science Students.
1. Each chapter is saturated with much-needed text and well-illustrated diagrams.
2. Language of the text is lucid and easy-to-understand.
Table of Content:
1. Recombinant DNA: At A Glance
2. Extraction Of DNA
3. Extraction Of RNA
4. Extraction Of Plasmid DNA
5. Restriction Endonuclease Digestion
7. Competent Cell And Transformation
8. Screening Of Culture
10. Agarose Gel Electrophoresis (Age)
11. Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (Page)
12. Recovery Of DNA
13. Silver Staining
14. Basic Cytogenetic Techniques: Study Of Chromosome
15. Bacterial Culture
Appendix-1: Common Solution And Media
Appendix-2: Solution Preparation