Me N Mine Science For Class-VI CBSE (Pullout Worksheets) by Saraswati Experts
‘Know as you grow’ is the new mantra of CBSE subsequent to the induction of CCE as a new form of assessment and evolution. The tools and techniques for assessment as suggested under CCE are interesting, relevant, meaningful and involves learners for greater participation in learning.
This book Me ‘n’ Mine Science VI provides everything for students/learners like chapterwise study material, chapterwise pullout worksheets, topicwise activities/project work and five practice papers based on CCE scheme.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class VI students.
1. ‘Points to Remember’ at the start of the each chapter.
2. Lots of chapterwise and topicwise pullout worksheets for Summative and Formative Assessments. These worksheets have variety of questions.
3. Five Practice Papers with ample space for writing answers. These
Practice Papers contain examination oriented questions.
Table of Contents:
1. Food: where does it come from?
2. Components of food
3. Fibre to fabric
4. sorting materials into groups
5. separation of substances
6. Changes around us
7. getting to know plants
8. body movements
9. the living organisms and their surroundings
10. motion and measurement of distances
11. light, shadows and reflections
12. electricity and circuits
13. Fun with magnets
15. air around us
16. garbage in, garbage out
Garbage in, Garbage out