Management Accounting (For Delhi University) by I. C. Jain
Written in a student-friendly style, the book comprehensively covers the new syllabus of Management Accounting taught in BCom (Hons.) course of the University of Delhi. Following an examination-oriented approach, the book can also be used by students pursuing professional courses such as BBA, MBA, PGDBM, CFA, MFC, CA, ICWA and CS.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Com, M.Com & MBA etc. students.
1. Important tools such as Summary, Key Terms, Theoretical Questions, Objective-type Questions like True/False Statements, Multiple-choice Questions and Fill in the Blanks, and Practical Problems to facilitate a quick revision of the chapter
2. The book has 125 illustrations, 100 solved problems and 150 unsolved exercises with answers and hints
3. Problems from examination papers of last 10 years included
4. Recent examination question papers of the University of Delhi included in an Appendix
Table of Contents:
1. Management Accounting: An Overview
2. Budgeting and Budgetary Control
3. Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
4. Absorption and Marginal Costing: Income Measurement
5. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
6. Relevant Costing for Short-term Special Decisions
7. Responsibility Accounting and Divisional Performance Measurement