Moderns ABC Of Objective Physics JEE Main Part-1 by R. P. Arora, O. P. Kakkar, Deepak Chopra, Sameer Arora
I feel pleasure in presenting the thoroughly revised and updated edition of the book “Modern’s abc of Objective Physics” for the students Engineering and Medical aspiring to compete for JEE Main to be conducted by C.B.S.E. The book is strictly in accordance with the changing trends of different examinations..
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering and Medical Entrance Test.
This is an important feature of the book MCQ have been added. These will help the student to check his/her performance after covering the units. Mock Test Papers covering the complete syllabus are given at the end of the book.
Table of Contents:
1. Units, Measurements, Dimensions, Errors of Measurements
2. Description of Motion in One Dimension
3. Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
4. (a) Laws of Motion & (b) Uniform Circular Motion
5. Work, Power, Energy and Collisions
6. Rotational Motion
8. Properties of Matter
10. Wave Motion
11. Heat and Thermodynamics
12. Transference of Heat