The present book serves as a text-book on interdisciplinary field of “Industrial Electronics and Control.” This course is offered to the third/fourth year students of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Electronic Instrumentation branches and related AMIE & Diploma Examinations. The objective is to explain basics, develop rationale for comparing alternatives and honing problem solving skills. These are essential in solving real world engineering problems.This approach also made the book eminently suitable for competitive examinations like GATE, IES, PSU etc. examinations.
This book Useful for Industrial Electronics And Control Engineering Students.
1. Introduction to Industrial Electronics and Control
2. Power Electronics Devices
3. Application Considerations of Power Electronic Devices
4. Uncontrolled Rectifiers
5. Controlled Rectifiers (Line-Commutated Converter)
6. Other Power Converters
7. Operational Amplifiers
8. Linear Voltage Regulators
9. Switching Mode DC-to-DC Power Supplies
10. Waveform Generation and Application of Digital Circuits
11. Programmable-Logic-Controllers (PLC)
12. Transient Protection and Interference Suppression
13. Industrial Application of Power Electronics
14. Appendix, References And Index