There has been a hot debate on the problem of quality in higher education since the last two decades in the entire country. Many educationists have demanded drastic changes interrogating the usefulness of the current education system. Many commissions and study groups have submitted their reports to the government. The Narendra Modi government has predicted about the new education policy. On the other hand, the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council), the UGC, and other agencies of higher education have insisted on the drastic changes in the higher education system. It may be true that we have achieved the quantitative development in the field of higher education, but at the qualitative level, the picture is not satisfactory. This is the conclusion today, and it cannot be denied that there is truth in it.
This book Useful for Education Development.
1. Higher Education in India: Challenges and Remedies
2. Higher Education in India: A Challenge of Quality Research
3. Quality Enhancement and Sustenance in Higher Education through Academic Leadership, Academic Audit and Accreditation in India
4. Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan(RUSA): Avenues in Higher Education
5. RUSA-Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan and Reforms in Higher Education
6. Autonomy in Higher Education: from Affiliation to Self Governing Management
7. The Academic Leadership of the Vice Chancellors and Principals for Quality Enhancement in Higher Education
8. Role of the Principal in Developing Higher Education Institutions
9. Importance of Academic Audit to Enhance the Quality of Higher Education
10. The Inevitability of Continuous Academic Audit for Quality Enhancement
11. TQM for the Quality Sustenance and Enhancement in Higher Education
12. The State of NAAC Evaluation of Rural Colleges in Rural Marathwada: A Contemplation
13. Deterioration of Professional Ethics in Higher Education in India: Current Status and Relevance
14. Recruitment Practices: An HRM perspective on the Status, Implications and Future of Higher Education in India.
15. Maharashtra Public Universities Act 2016: A Step towards Quality Higher Education
16. Return of the Student Council Elections: Anxieties and Excitements
17. Impact of ICT on Society, Polity, Education and Mass Media
18. Higher Education in Marathwada: Quantitative Rise but Qualitative Decline
19. Higher Education in Rural India: Current Status, Challenges and Strategies