Fundamentals Of Cloud Computing by Pattnaik, Prasanta Kumar, Kabat, Manas Ranjan, Pal Souvik
In recent times, Cloud Computing has emerged as an important topic in the realm of Information Technology. Cloud Computing has gained eminence due to the growing usage of the Internet among people. This book is especially intended for readers who have no prior knowledge of the subject. Some topics in this book are unique and based on published information that is current and timely and is helpful for research scholars as well as specialists working in areas related to cloud computing. This book is suitable as an introductory text for one semester course in Cloud Computing for undergraduate and postgraduate science courses in Computer Science and Information Technology.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Computer Science Student.
1. Provides coverage of Cloud Computing Environments and its popular views
2. Incorporates survey of Virtualization Environment and its latest developments
3. Discusses Live Migration, Database, Auditing and Applications as important components of Cloud Computing
Table of Content:
1. Basics of Cloud Computing
2. Introduction to Cloud Computing
3. Cloud Framework
5. Classification of Virtualization Environment
6. Live Migration of Virtual Machines
7. Cloud Database