Fundamental Of Microwave And Radar Engineering
|Fundamental Of Microwave And Radar Engineering
This book Fundamentals of Microwave and Radar Engineering is intended to be used as a textbook that relatively covers all topics to the subject at undergraduate and postgraduate engineering levels. The fundamental concepts of microwave engineering are explained in a simple manner. Although the subject of Microwave and Radar Engineering is of particular interest to the specialists in that field, it is also of interest to persons, especially the military and civilian users of radar, satellite and navigational systems.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. All the topics of this book has been illustrated with the photograph and solved problems .The students preparing for the examinations can understand the concept in a better way by doing the solved and unsolved problems at the end of each chapter.
2. The book has been written in a very simple language keeping in focus the syllabi prescribed for the subject in different institutions and universities.
|Table of Contents:|
1. INTRODUCTION TO MICROWAVE
2. TRANSMISSION LINES THEORY
3. MICROWAVE TRANSMISSION LINES
4. MICROWAVE CAVITY RESONATORS
5. MICROWAVE COMPONENTS AND DEVICES
6. MICROWAVE TUBES
7. MICROWAVE SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICES
8. MICROWAVE MEASUREMENTS
9. MICROWAVES ANTENNAS
10. RADIO WAVE PROPAGATION – AN OVERVIEW
11. GROUND WAVE PROPAGATION
12. SKY WAVE PROPAGATION – THE IONOSPHERE WAVES
14. MICROWAVE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS