Foundation Course For NEET Part-3 Biology For Class-9 by Santosh Kumar Srivastava
This book has been designed for those students who dream for a career in the medical profession. It was indeed a joy for me to write this book. Classes 9 and 10 in reality comprise the foundational years where students need to develop solid ground in the subject to stay ahead in the race. Biology comprises 50% weightage in NEET and therefore requires top-priority attention. I would like the aspirant to just not clear the exam but get high rank and get admission in a good medical college. I have tried to make the coverage of syllabus as broad as possible within the confines of an affordable book. Emphasis has been placed on the fundamentals and compatibility with the NCERT book so that the students find it useful for their Class 9 final exams as well.
Audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Class-9 Biology students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The book provides extended text on all NCERT topics in sufficient detail with well-labeled diagrams, making it easier for the student to access the subject matter and understand it well.
2. It is aimed to give a straightforward, uncomplicated approach to the subject. All in-text experimental activities and questions are explained with suitable diagrams and enough text.
3. Solutions for all chapter-end exercises are provided in a comprehensive style. The NEET-oriented terminology and question answer makes the reader more confident in the learning process.
Table of Contents:
1. The Fundamental Unit of Life
3. Diversity in Living Organisms
4. Heredity and Evolution
5. Natural Resources
6. Improvement in Food Resources
Appendix: Wildlife Conservation in India