Financial Management by P. C. Tulsian, Tulsian Bharat
This fifth edition of Tulsian's Financial Management is a contemporary and comprehensive treatise designed to provide a thorough understanding of the subject in a systematic manner. It integrates the latest trends and current practical applications in financial management. Designed as a self-study text with a to-the-point approach, this popular text is a useful resource for postgraduate students of management.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Management Students.
1. Up-to-date text providing essential theoretical and practical understanding.
2. Over 400 practical illustrations and 200+ solved problems to help students comprehend the topics with ease.
3. More than 400 theoretical and practical questions for effective practice.
Table of Content:
1. Introduction to Financial Management
2. Time Value of Money
3. Capital Budgeting
4. Risk Analysis in Capital Budgeting
5. Lease Financing
6. Cost of Capital
8. Capital Structure Theories
9. Dividend Decision
10. Working Capital Management—Estimation and Financing
11. Working Capital Management—Receivables Management
12. Working Capital Management—Inventory Management
13. Working Capital Management—Cash Management
14. Sources of Finance
15. Ratio Analysis
16. Cash Flow Statement
17. Funds Flow Statement