Fault-Tolerant And Fault Testable Hardware Design by Parag K. Lala
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Computer Science Engineering students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Each topic has been thoroughly described, the theory is rigorously developed and a large number of numerical examples have been included to illustrate its application.
2. The book also contains advanced problems useful for competitive examinations.
Table of Contents:
1. Basic Concepts of Reliability
2. Faults in Digital Circuits
3. Test Generation
4. Fault-Tolerant Design of Digital Systems
5. Self - Checking and Fail-Safe logic
6. Design for Testability