Fashion Merchandising by Vinra Publication
Fashion merchandising is the combination of the processes that a new fashion item must go through to be available in mass quantities to the consumer after it is left in the hands of the designer. Fashion merchandising often gets confused with fashion marketing and although they work together, they are two very different things. To understand fashion merchandising completely, it is important to examine the role that fashion merchandising plays in manufacturing, buying, promoting, and selling fashion items. In regards to manufacturing, a fashion merchandiser will have significant input on the types of fabrics used to make a piece of clothing.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Fashion Designing students.
Table of Contents:
1. Fashion and Fashion Merchandising
2. The Producers of Raw Materials
3. Visual Merchandising
4. Designing and Manufacturing Fashion Apparel and Accessories
5. Merchandising Fashion
6. The Structure of the Merchandising Industry
7. Introduction to Visual Merchandising
8. Basic Principles of Merchandising