Engineering Mathematics - III by Dr. R. P. Singh,Dr. N. S. Mujumdar, Dr. S. M. Chaudhari,Dr. M. Y. Gokhale, Prof. N. D. Narkhede
We are glad to present this book entitled "Text Book of Engineering Mathematics - III " to our students taking the Second Year Degree Courses in Civil Engineering. Text is written as per new revised syllabus of North Maharashtra University of Jalgaon, which has come into effect from academic year 2012-13.
Main feature of the book is lucid presentation of the subject matter, large number of illustrative examples and well graded exercises. All the authors have taught in Engineering colleges for quite some time. They are well aware of the needs of the Engineering students and are quite confident that the book will more than meet the requirements of the students. Although the book is written according to the syllabus of North Maharashtra University, it will be quite useful for students taking similar courses in other universities.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Civil Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
1. Linear Differential Equations and Constant Coefficients
2. Applications of Differential Equations
3. Applications of Partial Differential Equations
4. Statistics, Correlation and Regression
5. Probability and Probability Distributions
6. Testing of Hypothesis and Significance
7. Vector Algebra
8. Vector differentiation
9. Applications of Vectors to Fluid Mechanics