Engineering Mathematics - I by Dr. N. S. Mujumdar, Dr. M. Y. Gokhale
We are very glad to present this book entitled "Engineering Mathematics-I", to the students, taking first semester course of the First Year Engineering (Common for all branches). Text is written as per revised syllabus (Choice Base Credit and Grading System) of Mumbai University, Mumbai which has come into effect from Academic Year 2019-2020.
New text book is written, taking in to account all the new features that have been introduced. All the entrants to the engineering field will definitely find this book, complete in all respect. Students will find the subject matter presentation quite lucid. There are large number of illustrative examples and well graded exercises.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering Students.
Table of Content:
1. Review of Complex Numbers
2. DeMoivre's Theorem and Applications
3. Hyperbolic Functions and Logarithms of Complex Numbers
4. Partial Differentiation
5. Applications of Partial Differentiation
6. Successive Differentiation
8. System of Linear Algebraic Equations
9. Numerical Solution of Algebraic and Transcendental Equations
10. Numerical Solution of System of Linear Equations
11. Taylor's and Maclaurin's Theorems
Self Learning of Module Six
Model Question Paper