EduGorilla GATE: 2021 Biotech Engineering (Practice Kit)

By Rohit Manglik more
357 Views
Selling Price : ₹57.00
MRP : ₹199.00
You will save : ₹142.00 after 71% Discount

Buy Ebook₹94.53 Rental Ebook Up to 71% Off
Select your rental days
Enter your email id to read this ebook
Submit

Save extra with 3 Offers

Get ₹ 50

Instant Cashback on the purchase of ₹ 400 or above
SAFE5 Already Applied

NEW35

Get Flat 35% Off on your First Order

Product Specifications

Publisher EduGorilla All GATE Biotechnology books by EduGorilla
Author: Rohit Manglik
Number of Pages 103
Edition First Edition
Available
Available in all digital devices
  • Snapshot
  • About the book
  • Sample book
EduGorilla GATE: 2021 Biotech Engineering (Practice Kit) - Page 1 EduGorilla GATE: 2021 Biotech Engineering (Practice Kit) - Page 2 EduGorilla GATE: 2021 Biotech Engineering (Practice Kit) - Page 3 EduGorilla GATE: 2021 Biotech Engineering (Practice Kit) - Page 4 EduGorilla GATE: 2021 Biotech Engineering (Practice Kit) - Page 5

EduGorilla GATE: 2021 Biotech Engineering (Practice Kit) by Rohit Manglik
Book Summary:

GATE Biotechnology is one of the 25 papers included in the information brochure of GATE 2020. In the GATE Biotech Engineering exam, there are 65 objective and numerical-based questions comprising 100 marks. General Aptitude and Engineering Mathematics cover 30% marks of GATE Biotechnology and the remaining 70% syllabus is covered by the Biotechnology section. GATE is a mandatory qualification to pursue higher education such as a Masters’ or Doctorate Degree in Engineering and Technology. The Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India grant financial assistance to students on behalf of their GATE scorecard to pursue higher education. Apart from these perquisites, GATE qualified candidates are more preferred for seeking job opportunities by various Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) as well as several Multi-National Companies (MNCs).

Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for GATE Exam.
Table of Contents:

1. Topic wise

2. Year wise (Previous papers)

3. Engineering Maths

x

Sold Just Now! 🔥

Ramesh Purchased Legal Aspects Of Business, just now!