Design Of Steel Structures by R. R. Gadpal, D. J. Khamkar, R. B. Narahari
MSBTE, Mumbai has introduced 'G' scheme for all the diploma curriculum from 2012-2013. The Fifth Semester Civil Engineering Diploma Students now have to study the subject "Design of Steel Structures" wherein they have to follow of latest IS code. The newly introduced curriculum is based on the latest IS : 800-2007 (Code of Practice for General Construction in Steel). Using hot rolled steel sections using riveting bolting and welding based on limit state design.
Types of loads, Design of bolted and welded connections, Tension Members and Compression members, Beams, Columns and Column Bases and Steel Roof Truss are the main contents of the book.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Civil Diploma student.
Table of Contents:
2. AggreJoints in Steel Structures (Limit State Method)
3. Design of Tension Members (Limit State Method)
4. Design of Compression Members (Limit State Method)
5. Beams (Limit State Method)
6. Column Bases (Limit State Method)
7. Steel Roof Truss (Limit State Method)
Appendix - A
Appendix - B
Appendix - C
MSBTE Question Papers