The importance of Control Systems Engineering is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to our books on various subjects inspired us to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Control Systems Engineering.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
This book Useful for Electronics Engineering students.
1. Basic Elements of Control System
2. Transfer Function and Impulse Response
3. Control System Modeling
4. Block Diagram Representation
5. Signal Flow Graph Representation
6. Time Response Analysis
7. Concepts of Stability Analysis
8. Concept of Root Locus
9. Frequency Response and Stability Analysis
10. Stability Analysis using Bode Plots
11. Polar and Nyquist Plots
12. Closed Loop Frequency Response (Nichol's Chart)
13. Compensation of Control Systems
14. Control System Analysis using State Variable Method
15. Digital Control Systems
Appendix - A Matrix Algebra
Appendix - B Table of Laplace Transform Pairs