We are glad and excited to announce that the Second Edition of this book received an overwhelming response from the engineering student community, compelling us to release its Third Edition within a very short period of time.
This thoroughly revised Third Edition has been updated with additional matter, many solved problems, including all University Examination Papers and Numerous Exercises for practice.
Special care has been taken to maintain high degree of accuracy in the theory and numericals throughout the book.
This book Useful for engineering students.
PART – I
1. Opening the Door
2. Site Layout or Job-Site Layout
3. Feasibility Study
4. Construction Management Process
5. A Framework for Understandings Construction Management Process
6. Infrastructure Purpose, Performance, Forms and Functions
7. Civil Engineering Construction and Architectural Perspective
PART – II
1. Overview of Construction Sector
2. Construction Scheduling
3. Work Study and Work Measurement
4. Labour Laws
5. Financial Aspects of Construction Projects
6. Risk Management
7. Value Engineering
8. Materials Management
9. Human Resource Management
10. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Technique
PART – III
1. Modern Technological Trends of Construction Management
2. Sustainable Green Construction
3. Green Building Construction and Sustainable Environmental Management
Sample Question Paper for In-Semester Examination (30 Marks)
Sample Question Paper for End-Semester Examination (70 Marks)
University Question Papers (May 2012 – November 2017)