Concrete Technology by V. N. Vazirani, S. P. Chandola
Concrete is the most widely used material in construction all over the world. It is the most important material in the field of construction and infrastructural development. With the increase in its demand and usages lots of changes in "Concrete Technology" has taken placed over past few years.
The book is intended to give all the principles, theories, practices, innovations in field, applications and techniques involved in concrete and concreting.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Civil Engineering Students.
Table of Content:
5. Water and Water Cement Ratio
7. Concrete and Concreting
8. Types of Concrete
9. Concreting under Special Conditions
10. Properties of Fresh Concrete
11. Theories of Hardening and Properties of Hardened Concrete/Strength
12. Non Destructive Testing of Concrete
13. Principles of Concrete Mix Design
14. Methods of Concrete Mix Design
15. Supervision and Quality Control
16. Prefabrication of Concrete