|Computational Structural Mechanics by S. Rajasekaran, G. Sankarasubramanian|
The book endeavours to fulfil two principal objectives. First, it acquaints students with the matrix methods of structural analysis and their underlying concepts and principles. Second, it demonstrates the development of well-structured computer programs for the analysis of structures by the matrix methods.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Engineering Students.|
|Table of Contents:|
2. Degree of Kinematic Indeterminacy.
3. Degree of Static Indeterminacy.
4. Fundamental Concepts of Structures.
5. Energy Concepts in Structural Analysis.
6. Relationship between Element and System.
7. Equations of Statics and Kinematics.
8. Flexibility Method.
9. Stiffness Approach.
10. Direct Stiffness Method.
11. Matrix Displacement Method: Special Topics.
12. Buckling and Dynamic Analysis: The Eigenvalue Problems.