Comprehensive Organic Chemistry Vol - II by Dr. N. K. Verma, S. K. Khanna, Dr. B. Kapila
The book has been written and designed in a way that aims not only to fulfill the requirements of those who want to qualify the competitive exams by answering correctly the maximum number of questions pertaining to Organic Chemistry with more ease and comfort but also for scholars and readers who are moving towards better understanding of the fundamentals of Organic Chemistry as a subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for JEE, NEET and other competitive Exams.
Table of Content :
1. Haloalkanes And Haloarenes
2. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
3. Aldehydes, ketones and Carboxylic acids
4. Organic compounds containing nitrogen (amines, diazonium salts, cyanides and isocyanides)
7. Chemistry in everyday life
NCERT Textbook Questions
Comprehensive Exemplar Problems