The book Company Law and Practice explains the latest provisions of the Companies Act, 2013. It presents the rules made under the Law and the Secretarial Standards specified by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India as approved by the Central Government, in the most student-friendly way. The book covers every aspect of the Company Law, and is suitable for the students of CA, CS, MBA, MCom, BCom, BBA, LLB, and LLM.
This book Useful For CA, CS, MBA, MCom, BCom, BBA, LLB, and LLM students.
1. Covers 'MCA 21 Project'.
2. Contains case-based illustrations to help students apply the provisions of the Company Law effectively.
3. Includes the regulations of the SEBI with respect to further issue of shares, bonus shares and issue of shares under the Employees' Stock Option Scheme.
4. Highlights the ';Depository System of Securities' and the key provisions of the Depositories Act.
5. Describes the ';Book Building System' of issue of securities along with a brief description of the SEBI regulations governing it.
6. Provides descriptive and objective type questions and practical problems with brief hints for their solution.
1. Introduction to Company Law
2. Nature of Companies
3. Classification of Companies
4. Private and One Person Company
5. Formation and Incorporation of a Company
6. Memorandum of Association
7. Articles of Association
9. Allotment and Private Placement of Securities
10. Share Capital
12. Transfer, Nomination and Transmission of Securities
13. Borrowing, Debentures and Charge
14. Deposits, Loans, Investments, and Related Party Transactions
15. Membership in Company
16. Directors' Position, Appointment and Removal
17. Directors: Powers, Duties, and Liabilities
18. KMP and Managerial Remuneration
19. Independent and Small Shareholders' Directors
20. Company Secretary
21. General Principles of Meetings
22. Company Meetings
23. Meetings of Board and Its Committees
25. Accounts and Audit
26. Majority Powers and Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
27. Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation
28. Compromise, Arrangements, Amalgamations and Mergers
29. Winding Up of Company-I
30. Winding Up of Company-II
31. Company Law Administration
32. Other Key Provisions