"Chemometrics for Pattern Recognition Vol III by Vinra Publication
Encyclopedia of Chemometrics Mathematics and Statistics in Chemistry focuses on pattern recognition for chemometrics. In the 21st era, pattern recognition has been one of the fastest growth points in chemometrics. This has been catalyzed by the increase in capabilities of automated instruments such as LCMS, GCMS, and NMR to obtain large quantities of data, and, in parallel, the significant growth in applications especially in biomedical analytical chemical measurements of extracts from humans and animals. The interpretation of such multivariate datasets has required the application and development of new chemometric techniques such as pattern recognition. This volume is divided into ten chapters.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Chemical Engineering and Biochemical Engineering students.
Table of Content:
1. Asymptotic Analysis for U-Statistics and its Application to Von
2. Chemoface: A Novel Free User-Friendly Interface
3. Global Clustering Quality Coefficient
Assessing the Efficiency of PCA Class Assignment.
4. Chemometry Use in the Evaluation of the Sanya
Bay Water Quality.
5. Application of Improved Three-Dimensional Kernel
Approach to Prediction of Protein Structural Class.
6. Monitoring of Nonlinear Time-Delay Processes Based on
Adaptive Method and Moving Window.
7. Canonical and Boundary Representations on Rank
one Para-Hermitian Spaces
8. Chemometric Analysis for Identification of Botanical Raw
Materials for Pharmaceutical Use: A Case Study Using Panax
9. 9 Generalized Entropy of Order Statistics.
10. Bell Correlations without Entanglement: A Local Wave Model
using Gaussian-Poisson Statistics and Single Count-Pair.