Chemical and Biochemical Reactors and Process Control Vol I by Vinra Publication
Encyclopaedia of Chemical and Biochemical Reactors and Process Control covers chemical and biochemical reactors and process control. A bioreactor may refer to any manufactured or engineered device or system that supports a biologically active environment.
In one case, a bioreactor is a vessel in which a chemical process is carried out which involves organisms or biochemically active substances derived from such organisms.
This process can either be aerobic or anaerobic. These bioreactors are commonly cylindrical, ranging in size from litres to cubic metres, and are often made of stainless steel.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Chemical Engineering and Biochemical Engineering Student.
Table of Content:
1. CFD as a Tool for the Analysis of the Mechanical Integrity of Chemical and Biochemical Reactors
2. Reconstruction of the Neutron Flux in a Process Control of Reactors
3. Coating Technology of Fuel Kernels: A Multiscale View
4. Modeling of Chemical Kinetics in Ignalina Chemical and Biochemical Reactors– Lake Druksiai: From Plant Put in Operation to Shut Down Period of Time
5. Neutronic Analysis of Generic Chemical and Biochemical Reactors Reactor Core Parameters to Use Standard Hydride Fuel
6. Thermal Hydraulics Design and Analysis Methodology for a Solid-Core Thermal Thrust Chamber
7. The Coolant Channel Module CCM — A Basic Element for the Construction of Thermal-Hydraulic Models and Codes for Reactors
8. Kinetic Methods of Analysis with Potentiometric and Spectrophotometric Detectors Chemical and Biochemical Reactors
Citations & Index