Encyclopaedia of Advanced Separation Techniques in Chemical Engineering provides important concepts of chemical process engineering design and economics. A chemical process is a method or means of somehow changing one or more chemicals or chemical compounds.
Such a chemical process can occur by itself or be caused by an outside force, and involves a chemical reaction of some sort. In an “engineering” sense, a chemical process is a method intended to be used in manufacturing or on an industrial scale to change the composition of chemicals or materials. This volume “Chemical Process Engineering Design and Economics” is divided into nine chapters.
This book Useful for Chemical Engineering Students.
1. A Combined Probabilistic and Optimization Approach for Improved Chemical Mixing Systems Design
2. Numerical Study of Mixing Behavior with Chemical Reactions in Micro-Channels by a Lattice Boltzmann Method
3. A Review on the Chemistry of Eremanthine: A Sesquiterpene Lactone With Relevant Biological Activity
4. Chemical Process and Design of Imine Derivatives
5. Chemical Process of Nickel Phosphates by the Substitution with Tetravalent Cerium Cation
6. Studies on Chemical Resistance of Pet-Mortar Composites: Microstructure and Phase Composition Changes
7. Oxalyl Retro-peptide Gelators. Chemical Process, Gelation Properties and Stereochemical Effects
8. Study Of Sodium-Chromium-Iron-Phosphate Glass By Xrd, Ir, Chemical Durability and Chemical Engineering
9. Accounting Robustly for Instantaneous Chemical Equilibriums in Reactive Transport: A Numerical Method and its Application to Liquid–Liquid Extraction Modeling