Catalytic Membranes and Membrane Reactors Vol III by Vinra Publication
Encyclopedia of Chemical and Biochemical Reactors and Process Control covers chemical and biochemical reactors and process control. Process control is an engineering discipline that deals with architectures, mechanisms, and algorithms
for maintaining the output of a specific process within a desired range.
For instance, the temperature of a chemical reactor may be controlled to
maintain a consistent product output.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Chemical Engineering and Biochemical Engineering students.
Table of Content:
1.PVA Composite Catalytic Membranes for Hyacinth Flavour
Synthesis in a Pervaporation Membrane Reactor.
2. Heterogeneous Catalytic Oxidation of Phenol by in Situ
Generated Hydrogen Peroxide Applying Novel Catalytic
3. CFD as a Tool for the Analysis of the Mechanical Integrity of Light
Water Nuclear Reactors.
4. Modeling of Chemical Kinetics in Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant
Cooling Reactor: From Plant Put in Operation to Shut Down
Period of Time.
5. Hydrogen Production in Multi-Channel Membrane Reactor
Via Steam Methane Reforming and Methane Catalytic
6. Kinetic Methods of Analysis with Potentiometric and
Spectrophotometric Detectors; Our Laboratory Experiences..
7. The Coolant Channel Module CCM — A Basic Element for the
Construction of Thermal-Hydraulic Models and Codes.
8. 8 Coating Technology of Fuel Kernels: A Multiscale View.