It gives me great pleasure in bringing out the book entitled Golden Biology for the students of class XII. The present book has the following special features:
• The book is student friendly and help them prepare for the board examination.
• It provides a comprehensive account of the subject as prescribed in the syllabus.
• Each chapter begins with definitions of important terms, followed by point wise description of contents in easy and lucid language.
• Well illustrated diagrams have been included to make the text more informative.
• Each chapter has been appended with sufficient number of questions covering all aspects of the chapter according to their weightage along with their answers.
• The chapter end questions include NCERT textbook questions, previous years, board examination questions, and all possible questions from the chapter.
• The answers to these questions have been prepared keeping in view the marking schemes provided to the examiners for the evaluation of the answer sheets.
• Now the CBSE board has revised the design of the question paper by including a ‘Value Based Question’ of 3 to 5 marks. Such questions along with their answers have also been included in each chapter.
• Latest previous year examination paper with its solutions and a probable Model test paper for practice have also been given at the end of the book.