CBSE Exam Kit In Biology Class 12 by Dr J P Sharma
It gives me great pleasure in bringing out the book entitled Golden Biology for the students of class XII. The present book has the following special features:
• The book is student friendly and help them prepare for the board examination.
• It provides a comprehensive account of the subject as prescribed in the syllabus.
• Each chapter begins with definitions of important terms, followed by point wise description of contents in easy and lucid language.
• Well illustrated diagrams have been included to make the text more informative.
• Each chapter has been appended with sufficient number of questions covering all aspects of the chapter according to their weightage along with their answers.
• The chapter end questions include NCERT textbook questions, previous years, board examination questions, and all possible questions from the chapter.
• The answers to these questions have been prepared keeping in view the marking schemes provided to the examiners for the evaluation of the answer sheets.
• Now the CBSE board has revised the design of the question paper by including a ‘Value Based Question’ of 3 to 5 marks. Such questions along with their answers have also been included in each chapter.
• Latest previous year examination paper with its solutions and a probable Model test paper for practice have also been given at the end of the book.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XII Science students.
1. Complete coverage of CBSE Syllabus
2. Important Definitions
3. Important Notes
4. Very Short Answer Type, Short Answer Type, Long Answer Type Questions
5. Involved with Previous Years Questions, NCERT Textbook Questions, Additional Questions
6. Value Based Questions
7. Solved Sample Paper & Unsolved Model Paper
8. CBSE Sample Question Papers with Solutions
9. CBSE, A.l CBSE Papers Sample Question Paper 2017-18
Table of Contents:
1. Reproduction in Organisms
2. Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
3. Human Reproduction
4. Reproductive Health
5. Principles of Inheritance and Variation
6. Molecular Basis of Inheritance
8. Human Health and Diseases
9. Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
10. Microbes in Human Welfare
11. Biotechnology : Principles and Processes
12. Biotechnology and its Applications
13. Organisms and Populations
15. Biodiversity and Conservation
16. Environmental Issues
Sample Paper-I (Solved)
Model Paper-I (Unsolved)
CBSE Sample Question Paper-I
CBSE Sample Question Paper-II
CBSE Sample Question Paper-III
Revision Test Paper-2017
Sample Question Paper (2017-18)