CBSE Exam Kit In Biology Class 11 by Dr J P Sharma
It gives me great pleasure in bringing out the book entitled Golden Biology for the students of class XI. The present book has the following special features:
• The book is student friendly and help them prepare for the UTs and final examinations.
• It provides a comprehensive account of the subject as prescribed in the syllabus.
• Each chapter begins with definitions of important terms, followed by pointwise description of contents in easy and lucid language.
• Well illustrated diagrams have been included to make the text more informative.
• Each chapter has been appended with sufficient number of questions covering all aspects of the chapter according to their weightage along with their answers.
• The chapter end questions include NCERT textbook and NCERT Exemplar questions, and all other possible questions from the chapter.
• The answers to these questions have been prepared keeping in view the marking scheme provided by the CBSE board for the evaluation of the answer sheets.
• Latest examination paper with its solutions and Model Test Papers for practice have also been given at the end of the book.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XI Science students.
1. Written in a Lucid and Simple Language
2. Pictorial Representation
3. Important Definitions
4. Important Notes/Chapter at a glance
5. Additional Questions: Very Short, Short, Long Answer Type Questions
6. Value Based Questions
7. Question Paper Design
8. Examination Paper with solution
9. Mock Papers
Table of Contents:
UNIT I: DIVERSITY IN THE LIVING WORLD
1. Diversity in the Living World
2. Biological Classification
3. Plant Kingdom
4. Kingdom Animalia
UNIT II: STRUCTURAL ORGANISATION IN PLANTS AND ANIMALS
5. Morphology of Flowering Plants
6. Anatomy of Flowering Plants
7. Structural Organisation in Animals
UNIT III: STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONS
8. Cell : The Unit of Life
10. Cell Cycle and Cell Division
UNIT IV: PLANT PHYSIOLOGY
11. Transport in Plants
12. Mineral Nutrition
13. Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
14. Respiration in Plants
15. Plant Growth and Development
UNIT V: HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
16. Digestion and Absorption
17. Breathing and Exchange of Gases
18. Body Fluids and Circulation
19. Excretory Products and Their Elimination
20. Locomotion and Movement
21. Neural Control and Coordination
22. Chemical Coordination and Integration
Question Paper Design
Latest Examination Paper
Mock Paper 1-2018
Mock Paper 2-2018