1. Components of a Building and Building Specifications.
2. Site Preparation and Setting Out of Works.
3. Earthwork and Anti-termite Treatment.
4. Construction of Foundation.
5. Brick Masonry.
6. Block Masonry.
7. Stone Masonry.
8. Arches and Lintels.
9. DPC and Waterproofing of Basements.
10. Concrete Work.
11. Temporary Works: Formwork and Scaffolding.
12. Bending and Placing of Reinforcement in RCC Works.
13. Plastering and Pointing.
14. Flooring—General Considerations.
15. Concrete and Brick Floors.
16. Stone Floors.
17. Ceramic Tile Floors and Walls.
18. Resilient Floors.
19. Woodblock and Parquet Flooring.
20. Terrazzo Work.
21. Flat-floor and Flat-roofs Constructions.
22. Sloped Roofs.
23. Doors, Windows and Ventilators.
24. Timber Joints and Glazing.
25. Stairs and Lifts.
27. Waterproofing and Weatherproofing RC Roofs & Waterproofing Wet Areas.
28. Roof Drainage and Repair of Leakage.
29. Water Supply in Buildings.
30. Drainage of Wastewater and Sewage above Ground.
31. Drainage of Foul Water below the Ground Level.
32. Electricity Supply in Buildings.
33. Common Equipment Used in Construction of Ordinary Buildings.
34. Municipal Requirements in Planning of Buildings.
35. Design of Buildings for Comfort in Hot Climates.
36. Acoustics of Buildings.
37. Welding and Structural Steelworks.
38. Joining Pipes.
39. Miscellaneous Works.
40. Maintenance of Buildings.