Biology Part-I For Class-XI by Dr S Venugopal
This book, Saraswati Biology-XI, in two parts, primarily aims at helping the end-users understand the concepts clearly and delve into the subject. The students will find the subject matter useful not only for the CBSE and many other state board examinations, but also for preparing for various medical entrance examinations
I hope that the students / end-users will find the book highly interesting and useful to achieve their target, be it board examination, or competitive entrance exams.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class XI Science students.
1. The subject matter is presented in simple, lucid language, mostly in the form of points under different heads and subheads; this makes the students feel more comfortable and confident to study.
2. The diagrams, which form an integral part of biology, are well-labelled and quite self-explanatory.
3. Interesting and extra-information relevant to the topics is provided in the form of boxes in every chapter.
4. At the end of every chapter, is a part, Points to Remember, which the
user will find highly useful as a quick review of the chapter.
5. NCERT Textual Questions and NCERT Exemplar Questions are given along with answers at the end of every chapter.
Table of Contents:
1. Diversity of Living Organism
2. Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
3. Cell Structure and Function