| About The Book Analytical And Instrumental Techniques In Agriculture, Environmental And Food Engineering
The book, in its second edition, discusses the methodology usually adopted to determine different types of parameters necessary for the design, analysis and monitoring of various activities in agricultural and environmental engineering. With the advancement in the food science, the development of concepts for analysis, techniques and instrumentation has become essential for the field of food engineering. Thus, the text includes different experiments and instrumentation techniques for analysis of food and its preservation in an easy-to-follow style for the students, researchers, practicing engineers and food industrialists, besides agricultural and environmental engineering. The text also describes in detail modern instrumental techniques such as Chromatographic methods, IR, UV, NMR, Mass spectroscopy, Circular dichroism, Thermogravimetric analysis and gives many solved problems based on those instruments.
The compact and concise book dealing with different analytical and instrumental techniques used in agriculture, environmental and food engineering is of immense value to undergraduate and postgraduate students in these disciplines as well as for the researchers.
FEATURES OF THE NEW EDITION
1. Different experiments for analysis of food and its preservation have been incorporated for helping students of food engineering which reflects in the title of the book.
Table of Contents:
Preface to the First Edition
1. Presentation of Scientific Results and Safety in Laboratory
2. Plant Tissue Culture
3. Seed Testing
4. Soil and Plant Analysis
5. Food Preservation and Analysis
6. Estimation Experiments
7. Waste Water Analysis
8. Air Pollution Measurement
9. Noise Pollution and Its Measurement
10. Instrumental Techniques in Chemical Analysis