Encyclopaedia of Advanced Materials Science and Engineering of Carbon covers study of advanced materials science and engineering of carbon. The expansion of carbon materials is multidisciplinary and is related to physics, chemistry, biology, applied sciences and engineering.
The research on carbon materials has mostly focused on aspects of fundamental physics as they unique electrical, thermal and mechanical properties applicable for the range of applications.
The electrons in graphene and other derived carbon materials behave as dirac fermions due to their interaction with the ions of the lattice. The volume ‘Advanced Carbon Materials and Technology” is divided into ten chapters.
This book Useful for Engineering Chemistry and Engineering Physics Students.
1. Changes In Carbon Electrode Morphology Affect Microbial Fuel Cell Performance With Shewanell Oneidensis Mr-1
2. Porous Carbon Nanotubes Decorated with Nanosized Cobalt Ferrite as Anode Materials for High-Performance Lithium-Ion Batteries
3. Performance of Carbon Material Derived from Starch Mixed with Flame Retardant as Electrochemical Capacitor
4. Esr, Xps, and Thin-Film Rrde Characterization of Nano Structured Carbon Materials for Catalyst Support in Pem Fuel Cells
5. Porous Hollow Carbon Spheres for Electrode Material of Supercapacitors and Support Material of Dendritic Pt Electrocatalyst
6. Electrical Resistance Change of Carbon/Epoxy Composite Laminates Under Cyclic Loading Under Damage Initiation Limit
7. Carbon Nanotube Based Composites- A Review
8. Specially Designed Carbon Black Nanoparticle-Sulfur Composite Cathode Materials with a Novel Structure for Lithium–Sulfur Battery Application
9. Use of Carbon Nanotubes (Cnts) with Polymers in Solar Cells
10. Catalysts Supported on Carbon Materials for the Selective Hydrogenation of Citral