A Textbook Of Technology Management by U Ravi Kiran
Written in a crisp manner this new book on 'Technology Management' presents the cardinal principles of Technology Management in an interesting manner. It deals with topics like Research and Innovation, Technology Planning, Technology Strategy, Technology Acquisition, Technology Life Cycles etc., in a lively manner.
Several case studies are included which throw light on these topics. Its main feature is the simplicity of presentation of a difficult subject like Technology Management.
Audience of the Book :
It is recommended to be used as a textbook for MBA and B.Tech. (Industrial Engineering) students of various Indian Universities like JNTU, Osmania University etc.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Its main feature is the simplicity of presentation of a difficult subject like Technology Management.
2. Practicing Managers and Industrial Engineers may also find this book as a valuable reference.
Table of Contents:
PART-I Concepts in Technology Management
1. An Introduction to Technology Management
2. Creativity and Innovation
3. Innovation and Entrepreneurship
4. The New Principles of Technology Management
5. Technology Acquisition
7. Planning and Implementation of Technology
8. Strategy and Implementation of Technology
9. Technology Life Cycles and Product Life Cycle
10. Technology Transfer
PART-II Cases in Technology Management
1. Lessons From Robert Mc Math's New Product Show Case of Flop Products
2. The Osborne Computer Company
3. Microsoft Company Incorporated
4. The Tigers
5. Apple Computers Incorporated
6. Are You A Mouse Potato or a Techno Striver?