|A Textbook Of Immunology And Immunotechnology by B. Annadurai|
This book is a latest attempt not only to include the diverse facets of immunology and immunotechnology but also to cater to the students of Biology, Zoology, Veterinary Science and Medicine in 21 st century.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for zoology students.|
1. Compilation of latest advances in immunology and Immunotechnology in twenty eight chapters.
2. The language of the text is simple and comprehensive.
3. The current information embodied in the book has been duly supplemented by the feature of the future potential of immunological techniques.
4. The subject matter is fully illustrated.
|Table of Contents:|
1.History Of Immunology
2. Architecture Of Immune System
3. Immune Response
6. Structure And Function Of Specific Immunoglobulins
7. Immuno Diagnostics, Abo, Rh, Incompatibility, Widal Test, Elisa, Ria Techniques And Their Application
12. Interferon Cytokines
13. Tissue Typing
15. Ntibody Forming Theory
17. Antibody Receptor Structure
18. Designing Vaccines For Active Immunisation
19. Cancer Immunology
20. Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(Aids)
21. Immunological And Immunological Techniques
22. Staphylococcus Aures Protein,A Purification
23. Agglutination Reaction
24. Purification Of 1G By Ion Exchange Chromatography
25. Radio Immunoassay And Related Technique
26. Elisa And Emit
27. New Vistas For Monoclonal Antibodies Avoiding Detection
28. Appendix-I Answers To Study Questions
29. Appendix II Glossary