8085 Microprocessor : Programming And Interfacing
| About The Book 8085 Microprocessor
This up-to-date and contemporary book is designed as a first level undergraduate text on micro-processors for the students of engineering (computer science, electrical, electronics, telecommunication, instrumentation), computer applications and information technology. It gives a clear exposition of the architecture, programming and interfacing and applications of 8085 microprocessor. Besides, it provides a brief introduction to 8086 and 8088 Intel microprocessors.
• microprocessors starting from 4004 to 80586.
• instruction set of 8085 microprocessor giving the clear picture of the operations at the machine level.
• the various steps of the assembly language program development cycle.
• the hardware architecture of microcomputer built with the 8085 microprocessor.
• the role of the hardware interfaces: memory, input/output and interrupt, in relation to overall microcomputer system operation.
• peripheral chips such as 8255, 8253, 8259, 8257 and 8279 to interface with 8085 microprocessor and to program it for different applications.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Microprocessors.
2. 8085 Microprocessor.
3. Instruction Set [Intel 8085].
4. Fundamentals of Programming.
5. Semiconductor Memory.
6. Input/Output Interface.
7. Programmable Peripheral Interface 8255A.
8. Programmable Internal Timer 8253.
9. Programmable Interrupt Controller 8259A.
10. Programmable DMA Controller 8257.
11. Serial Data Transfer.
12. Programmable Keyboard/Display Interface (8279).
13. 8086 Microprocessor Architecture.
14. 8086 Pin-Configuration.