Introduction To Control Systems
| About The Book Introduction To Control Systems
The Second Edition of this text, which is largely revised and updated version of Introduction to Linear and Digital Control Systems by the same author, continues to build on the fundamental concepts covered earlier.
The text discusses the important concepts of control systems, transfer functions and system components. It describes system stability, employing the HurwitzRouth stability criterion, root locus technique, Bode plot and polar and Nyquist plots. In addition, this student-friendly book features in-depth coverage of controllers, compensators, state-space modelling, and discrete time systems.
The book is designed for undergraduate courses in control systems for electrical engineering, electronics and instrumentation, electronics and communication, instrumentation and control, and computer science and engineering courses.
New to This Edition
New chapter on Relevant Mathematics.
Table of Contents:
Preface Preface to the First Edition Acronyms
- Control Systems
- Advanced Control Systems
- Introduction To Control Systems
- Control System Design
- Linear Control Systems with MATLAB Applications eBook By B.S. Manke
- Control Systems By Naveen Mehra and Anuj Jain
- Control System Components
- Operating Systems and Middleware: Supporting Controlled Interaction
- Power System Analysis: Operation And Control
- Control System Analysis and Design eBook By K.K. Agarwal