- ISBN: 9788174821140
- Author: Major P. N. Joshi (Retd.)
Available Options ( In Stock )
SSB Interviews by Major P. N. Joshi (Retd.)
The aim of this guide is to train the candidates and give them the idea and the knowledge to enable them to do well in all the tests, which are conducted by SSB for selection. The basic purpose to hold various tests by SSB is to assess the qualities and the best traits of personality of the candidates. This guide will teach the candidates to exhibit the qualities which are possessed by them.
The whole exercise is divided in to five parts as below :
(a) Screening tests.
(b) Intelligence tests.
(c) Psychological tests.
(d) GTO’s tests.
(e) Interview by the
Audience of the Book :
|This book Useful for SSB Exam.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. . This book contains one model group discussion and 20 other topics for discussing amongst the group.
2. The model group discussion is a demonstration to show to the candidates as to how the discussion is carried out on the topic given.
3. The other topics are selective and are relevant to the topics which are generally asked in SSB.
Table of Contents:
● Intelligence Tests : Introduction
● Word Association Test (WAT)
GTO’s TASK—INDOOR TESTS
● Indoor Tests : Introduction
GTO’s TASK—OUTDOOR TESTS
● Outdoor Tests : Introduction
THE INTERVIEW TECHNIQUES
● SSB Interview Techniques : Introduction
PILOT’S APTITUDE TEST (PAT)
● Hints on Pilot’s Aptitude Test (PAT)