Taxonomy Of Angiosperms And Plant Community by Dr. Ashok R. Tuwar, Dr. Shravan S. Gadekar, Dr. Sharayu D. Sathe
It is a matter of great pleasure for us to present this book to our esteemed readers. This book has been designed as standard text on Botany for S.Y.B.Sc. (Sem. -I)
This book comprehensively covers the entire syllabus of S.Y.B.Sc. (Sem. - I) Course of Savitribai Phule Pune University effective from 2014 onwards. It has been written to meet the requirements of students of S.Y.B.Sc. (Sem. - I)
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for B.Sc Students.
1. Full coverage of the revised syllabus of S.Y.B.Sc. (Sem. - I)
2. Chapter outline at the beginning of each chapter to give a bird’s eye view of the topics covered in the chapter.
3. Point wise explanation of each topic in the chapter.
4. Topics are logically arranged in numbered paragraphs exactly according to
the modified syllabus.
5. Proposed questions at the end of each chapter.
6. Extensive use of diagrams, tables and various forms to give visual view of
key concepts and techniques.
7. Conversational, lucid and simple language.
Every effort has been made to provide the readers with most up-to-date and
authentic material on the subject.
Table of Content:
1. Introduction to Plant Anatomy
2. Systems of Classification
3. Taxonomic Literature
4. Sources of Data for Systematics
5. Botanical Nomenclature
6. Study of Plant Families
7. Computer in Taxonomy
8. Introduction to Ecology
9. Ecological Grouping of the Plants
University Question Papers