Integrated Skill-Enhancer in English Language is for Class VIII students. Its endeavours to help young scholars acquire good language habits and communicative skills in such a way that they can read, write and understand English in its right perspective. Securing good marks is not the only objective of it but it also makes them confident of their learning this language in its proper context. It aims at improving the students’ skills in such a way that they can face the real life situations very perfectly.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. It is revised as per latest NCERT/CBSE and CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) guidelines.
2. Unitwise Illustrations and Marking Patterns have been given.
3. Unitwise Assignments x Reading, Writing and Gramma
4. Reading Passages as per latest CBSE Guidelines and Sample Papers have been given.
5. Formats of various types of composition (Short and Long) based on verbal and visual stimulus have thoroughly been dealt with, and adequately explained.
6. Grammar Activities as per latest CBSE Guidelines and Sample Papers have been given.
7. Practice Exercises have been so framed that young children will easily identify themselves with them.
8. Integrated Super Assignments (with space) have also been incorporated to consolidate comprehensive language habits.
9. Integrated Super Test Assignments (without space) present a complete view of Test Assignments for practising for the final examination.
10. It is a complete Practice-cum-Study and Learning Material.