Shuchita Prakashan Scanner on Resolution Of Corporate Disputes, Non-Compliances Remedies for CS Professional Programme Module-II (2017 Syllabus) Paper-6 For Dec 2019 Exam by Prof. Arun Kumar, CS (Dr.) Himanshu Srivastava
It gives us great pleasure to present the Eighteenth edition of Scanner of Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non- Compliances Remedies for Company Secretary Professional students.
This book covers all theoretical and practical aspects. It is our endeavour to make the book as much exhaustive as possible to make it useful to all students.
We would also like to mention that the answers given in this book are the suggested answers. So, the students are advised to keep the knowledge of various legal enactments and accounting norms.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CS Professional Programme Student.
Table of Content:
1. Shareholders’ Democracy and Corporate Disputes
2. Fraud and the Companies Act, 2013 and Indian Penal Code
3. Regulatory Action
4. Adjudication, Prosecutions, Offences and Penalties
5. Relief and Remedies
6. Crisis Management, Professional Liability, D & O Policy and Other Risk and Liability Mitigation Approaches
7. Misrepresentation and Malpractices – Civil and Criminal Trial Procedure
Question Paper of June, 2019
Important Highlights of Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017
Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of Capital and Disclosure
Requirement) (Second Amendment) Regulations, 2019