Shuchita Prakashan Scanner on Drafting, Pleadings And Appearances for CS Professional Programme Module-I (2017 Syllabus) Paper-3 For Dec 2019 Exam by Prof. Arun Kumar, CS (Dr.) Himanshu Srivastava
It gives us great pleasure to present the Twentieth edition of Scanner of Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances for Company Secretary Professional students.
This book covers all theoretical and practical aspects. It is our endeavour to make the book as much exhaustive as possible to make it useful to all students.
We would also like to mention that the answers given in this book are the suggested answers. So, the students are advised to keep the knowledge of various legal enactments and accounting norms.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CS Professional Programme Student.
Table of Content:
1. Judicial and Administrative Framework
2. General Principles of Drafting and Relevant Substantive Rules
3. Secretarial Practice in Drafting Notice, Agenda and Minutes of Company’s Meetings
4. Drafting and Conveyancing Relating to Various Deeds and Documents -I
5. Drafting and Conveyancing Relating to Various Deeds and Documents -II
6. Drafting and Conveyancing Relating to Various Deeds and Documents -III
7. Drafting and Conveyancing Relating to Various Deeds and Agreements -IV
8. Drafting of Agreements under the Companies Act
10 Art of Writing Legal Opinions
11. Appearances and Art of Advocacy
Format of Important Deed and Documents